PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Your privacy is very important to Art-Trope. We take our responsibility in handling personal data very seriously in order to ensure the protection of your personal information.
The Art-Trope company implements an information and communication system integral to its functionality, including a computer network.
In pursuit of complete transparency for our users, the www.art-trope.fr, www.art-trope.com, www.art-tropegallery.com, www.letartistscreate.com and www.letartistscreate.fr sites, hereafter the "Site", promote a fair, responsible and secure use of the information system. The present charter sets the regulations relating to the use of these resources.
In accordance with the regulations in force, this Personal Data Protection Policy (the "Policy") applies during your navigation of the Sites and the use of the Services is intended to inform you about the collection, use and, more broadly, the processing of your personal data.
We only collect personal data that is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. The mandatory nature of the communication of information is indicated in the collection form when you register or modify your information.
These data are as follows:
- Your identification data, such as your first name, surname, gender, date of birth; - Your contact information, such as your postal address, e-mail address and telephone number; - Your transactional information, namely all information related to your orders on the Sites such as the services purchased and information related to your payment method;
- Your interests and preferences, namely all the information you communicate to us about your use of the Site and services;
These personal data are obtained when you :
- visit our Sites or our social media (for example, through cookies), submit an application, participate in a contest or a promotional operation;
- fill in this information via our Sites or by telephone, e-mail, postal mail, form; - send us comments or questions;
- and more generally, by any other means by which you contact us.
Your personal data may be collected by us or by third party service providers who help us operate the Sites, such as our hosting providers, partners or subcontractors.
Cookies deposited during navigation of the Sites
A "cookie" is a text file placed on your device through a browser tool. Cookies allow its issuer, and the issuer exclusively, to identify the terminal in which it is stored during the period of validity or registration of said cookie and cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer.
You have the ability to accept, customize or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser settings to adjust your preferences or to decline cookies completely. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the functionality of the Sites.
You can configure your browser so that :
- cookies are accepted or, on the contrary, rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer;
- the response to your acceptance or rejection of cookies is imminent, before a cookie is likely to be recorded on your device;
- the cookies deposited on your device can be deleted at any time.
For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of each browser and in particular at the following addresses provided for information purposes:
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en - For FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent? redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=G%C3%A9rer+the+cookies
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR The purposes for which we process your personal data
The personal data that we collect is processed in accordance with the regulations in force to meet explicit, legitimate and determined purposes, either on the basis of the General Conditions of Sale or Use, or to meet a legal and/or regulatory obligation or subject to your prior consent. These purposes are the following:
- To allow you to proceed to the purchase of services, products and the use of your account.
We collect and use your personal data in order to enable us to provide the services that we offer via the Sites. This data is processed in order to :
- manage your online registration request and to be able to validate it;
- process the transaction, in particular by managing its follow-up and its payment and, if necessary, deal with any incidents (fraud management, payment incidents etc.); - provide assistance.
Your personal data is also essential to us in the context of our interaction with you, in the context of your navigation of the Sites, and more generally, in the context of our commercial relationship with you.
In order to ensure the quality of our services and to improve them, we also compile general statistics, which are subject to an anonymization procedure when the processing of your personal data does not appear necessary for such action.
- To inform you about our products and/or services and/or those of our partners
We may use your personal data to inform you about products or services that we offer to our customers, either after having obtained your prior consent to receive such information or following a purchase on our Site.
In addition, and subject to your prior consent, you may also receive emails or other communications and advertisements from third parties with promotional offers either through us or directly from such partners.
If you no longer wish to receive special promotional information, advertisements or other messages from us or third parties, you may click on the link at the bottom of the email. For
technical reasons, we may not be able to satisfy your request immediately and you may receive a few messages following your request in order to allow us to take it into account.
- Securing the Site
We ensure the security of your personal data, along with the personal data of any third parties, against fraudulent access, use or disclosure by implementing data protection reinforced by the use of appropriate physical and logical technical security measures. This certifies the integrity of your data, as well as their confidential and secure treatment.
However, we remind you that no security system is infallible and we cannot guarantee that your information is completely secure.
Finally, when browsing the Site and particularly in the event of published notices, we recommend that you be extremely vigilant as to the nature of the information that you may be led to disclose, directly or indirectly, which may then be accessible to third parties and processed or used under conditions that neither you nor we could know about or have the power to prevent.
- Respecting our legal and regulatory obligations
As part of the operation of the Site and all services offered therein as described in the Policy, we are bound by various legal and regulatory obligations involving the retention of your personal data. This data may also be used to identify the authors of content of an illicit nature.
Recipients of the personal data processed
We process your personal data exclusively for the purposes described in this Policy.
To this end, we may use trusted partners acting as subcontractors in order to be able to provide you with all the services offered on the Site and more specifically :
- on the occasion of a sale on the Site in order to ensure payment (payment interface and bank card management by our subcontractor Stripe);
- more generally, when using the Site to host your data, to send you an e-mail, to assist you in using the Site or to help us carry out statistical analyses. Art-Trope works with trusted providers such as MailChimp, WordPress, DropBox, Gmail, Calendly, Artnet, Linode, Pusher, Stripe, and Mailgun.
These third parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal data we send them for any other purpose than that for which they have been mandated, and they are required to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information with equal or greater protection than that which we implement.
We will only disclose your personal data, without prior notice :
- if required by the regulations in force;
- if such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law or regulation, legal process and/or an administrative or judicial injunction;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or that of our partners;
- more generally, to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or third parties.
Subject to your express and prior agreement, our partners may contact you directly or through us in order to offer you prospective commercial offers.
How long your data will be kept
We only retain your personal data for the period of time necessary to properly provide the services offered, unless the law requires that your personal data is not retained otherwise.
Thus, we retain your account data for a period of five (5) years from the closure of your account, unless the law requires that some of this data be retained for a shorter period. Your banking data is not retained beyond the time necessary to complete the transaction without your prior consent.
As an exception, this data may be archived to manage ongoing claims and disputes as well as to meet legal and/or regulatory obligations and/or to respond to requests from the authorities authorised to request it.
The cookies deposited on your browser have a lifespan of thirteen (13) months.
Finally, this data may be archived for the duration necessary to manage claims or disputes in progress and / or to respond to requests from authorities authorized to make the request.
The transfer of your data outside the European Union
In the context of the provision of services, we may transfer your personal data to countries that are not members of the European Union and that have not been subject to a decision on adequacy of protection by the European Commission.
In this case, we make sure that this transfer is carried out under conditions that comply with the regulations in force by taking all appropriate measures into account and ensuring all legal, technical and operational guarantees are in place that ensure the confidentiality and security of this data.
Your rights and the means to exercise them
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access, oppose, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as the right to limit the aforementioned processing, the right to portability and to determine the fate of your data in the event of your death (subject to the legal and regulatory obligations that would require us to keep them). The exercise of some of these rights is likely to prevent us from providing you with access to the Site and/or from using all or part of the services offered on the Site and in particular from making purchases.
These rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following address: contact@art trope.come, providing proof of your identity. In addition, you are reminded that you can exercise some of these rights directly through the settings in your account.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations in terms of personal data.
Finally, it is specified that we may have to communicate your personal data, under the conditions provided for by law, to a duly authorized judicial or administrative authority.
Changes to this Policy
We may, at any time and from time to time, make changes to this Policy, in particular because we are developing our services and/or because current regulations require us to do so: these changes will then apply to personal data collected after the effective date indicated in the Policy and we will inform you of them via a notice on the Site or by any other means.
In any event, we recommend that you regularly consult this Policy to obtain the latest information on our privacy practices.
The most recent version of the Policy is as of the date indicated at the end of this document. Date of latest update of Policy: January 14, 2021.
NB. This page has been translated from French. We thereby declare that the correct legal language may not be present at all times. Please see the French version for clarification: https:// www.art-tropegallery.com/fr/privacy-policy